top of page

About  Humanic Therapies

Humanic Therapies is a wellness center, providing Hyperbaric oxygen therapy in a state-of-the-art Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber. Hyperbaric oxygen is commonly used for Beauty, anti-aging, better sports performance, and recovery, improving energy levels, as well as helping fight chronic conditions and disease. It helps maintain overall health, vitality, and wellness, helping the skin cells rejuvenate.

Consider hyperbaric therapy like an “oxygen supplement” whereby the chamber is used to provide a physiological increase in the amount of oxygen that passes into your body from your lungs. Not just more oxygen but: In the Liquid-liquid gets to areas where blood cells may not provide cellular energy, extra pressured via chamber, oxygen gas dissolves into liquid, reaching deeper areas of oxygen debt (The plasma, is the liquid portion of blood, About 55% of our blood is plasma, and the remaining 45% are red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets that are suspended in the plasma),— Providing cellular energy. (you decide how you would want to use the reference) :source:

In the liquid EVERY TIME YOUR HEART BEATS!!! With Pressure, More Oxygen = More Energy every time you breathe! EVERY TIME YOUR HEART BEATS!!!


Sports endurance and recovery is enhanced as it helps improve energy levels. Oxygen Therapy is used by professional sports clubs to expedite healing after surgery or injury. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is well documented and proven to successfully treat wounds of every kind, rapidly.

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-13 at 4.17.53 PM.
WhatsApp Image 2020-10-14 at 12.11.58 AM

Humanic Therapies Oxygen therapy provides the required levels of oxygen needed for peak health, vitality, immunity, and longevity.

Any questions? Just let us know or keep reading for more information. 

bottom of page